Thursday, June 7, 2012

Buggy Item #2... Take Two...

Miserable and utter FAIL last night trying to get to my first class of hot yoga...

And by "try" I do not mean that I just thought about going and didn't make it. 
By "try" I mean that I got to the studio with 15 minutes extra to redeem Groupon, get changed, and be in place by start of class (you know how they get after class has started - DO NOT DISTURB THE YOGIS!!)

I ended up driving up and down the block looking for parking in near TEARS (I have a feeling the tears were caused by more than just lack of parking in urban streets...) and cursing like a sailor at every parked car. 

"Why should YOU get that parking spot, bitch?!?  You probably didn't even work for it! You probably just coasted by and said, hey that looks like a good place to park - look how easy this is!  Well F*ck you! I'm working hard as shit and there's not a single godd*mn spot in a 2 mile radius! WHAT THE F*CK!"

Like I said, this meltdown was probably a little bigger than just lack of empty white lines... and by a little I mean ALOT.



But two pieces of good news!
1 - I am getting back on that parking horse! (you know - getting back in the saddle?)
Hot Yoga take two tonight!  I am approaching it with some experience and thought now - the class I tried to attend yesterday was at 5:45 (duh - all these stoopid cars probably belong to people at work, or just out of work running errands)
My hypothesis is that by the 7:45 class tonight, chaos in the streets should have died down and there will be at least ONE parking spot in walking distance.  So back to hydrating today in preparation (I danced into my house last night from all the extra water sloshing around in my bladder...)

2 - This lady's ovulated ON TIME after the miscarraige!  This is VERY good news considering that before the cycle that gave us our BFP*, I'm pretty sure I hadn't ovulated for about 3 months, during which I got periods every 14-16 days (Tampax, I'm expecting a kick-back here!)  
((and by "on time" I mean the same CD as our BFP cycle - CD20 - whew!))


So we've gotten past the first step in getting back to TTC - now we're going to chart this cycle to AF* to try to figure out what the hell a normal cycle looks like for me!



* BFP - Big Fat Positive (on home pregnancy test)
* AF - Aunt Flo

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is such a bummer to miss a yoga class because of a shortage of parking. I used to live in Chicago and couldn't STAND the parking situation!! Good luck tonight with getting to your class! I look forward to hearing how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete