Thursday, June 28, 2012

Buggy List Progress!!

Today I got one more BIG item checked off on The List!

BIG BAD roller coasters?    CHECK - times like, 8!

E and I played hooky from work today to go to Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ.

It was a GORGEOUS day - and cautious adults we are, we made sure to put on sunblock before starting the day so no one is sun burned.




There was like, noooo one there - so we coasted right on to the first ride:
NITRO

We made sure to sit in the FIRST CAR (we're bad ass like that) so we had that nice DANGLE over the first drop, while waiting for the rest of the cars to catch up...



In fact, we got either the first or second cars for all the rest of the BIG DADDIES...

And then we broke for lunch - where I got a kids meal - best sh*t ever! check out the cool ass lunch box that E made me give up to some kid (sigh):


And then some adult partying as well:

So I consider all these to be part of P365. 

It's been a long day!

Regular blogging, blog reading, and commenting to resume tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. A few things:
    A) good job blogging after a long day! I'm usually too wiped hehe
    B) E made you give away your lunch box? Uncool, man!
    C)'I'm glad you had such a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete