Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Double Down!

I've read about a number of ladies who chased their numbers (beta, progesterone) down after a loss.  I was curious, and hadn't yet asked, why the doctor didn't seemed concerned at my first post d&c appointment to check on these things.

So I took a HPT this morning.

The first and ONLY TIME I will ever hope that damn thing is negative...
And when E asks me "Are you doing your thingies?!" 
No translation needed - I know he's talking about OPKs.

My new thing (and by new I mean the last two regular cycles) has been to O around CD20.  So I'm just not leaving anything to chance by starting these things on CD11.  It would be the one cycle that I ovulate way early that I don't start OPKs until CD17 or so...

It's been almost FOUR MONTHS since I've PIAC for anything.  So yesterday morning when I started morning OPKs - I got the cup ready, opened the test and got the strip ready.

And proceeded to just pee normal, sans cup.

You know your keigels are in good shape when you can stop mid-stream during your FMU. 

****

BUGGY LIST PROGRESS!!
Tomorrow, E and I are finally playing hooky and going to SIX FLAGS!  Nothing but the BIGGEST AND BADDEST coasters!  And it's supposed to be 90 and sunny tomorrow - woot woot!!*

*So if you know me IRL, cough cough I dont feel good!!

Also - E's 30th birthday is this July and eeeeven though he said once he would never want a surprise party, he's getting one.  So K, my SIL and I are having fun planning it all.
MUAH-HA-HA!!!




*****



P365.D10
"Forget Double Down - I'm ALL IN!"

1 comment:

  1. That is one negative HPT! I hope mine shows up like that soon! Congrats and may it be the last one you ever voluntarily see again (I mean, you might want to see a negative if you have like 19 kids, just sayin!)

    ReplyDelete