Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pee Pants!

Cardio Kickboxing in two words : HARD CORE!!

When the class first started I was like, "YEA! I can do this! This is fun!"

Fast forward oh, just about 5 minutes...
"I dont wanna do this anymore!!!!"


Holy cow was this a workout!!  After kicking ass and taking names the first 5 minutes of class, high kicks slowly transformed to shin kicks...

But I'm proud to say I finished strong.  While I wanted to absolutely die during class, I knew I'd be glad I did it when I was done, so I pushed myself.  That, and the little VS bikini I've got waiting for the beach - that pushed me too...

I have muscles sore this morning that I didn't even know existed... if I sit stagnant for more than 30 minutes, I can barely stand and walk down the hall.

So last night's cardio high was good.  While it lasted...


*****
Today started ok - no indication to how sucky it would get.  Coworker spewed insensitive remarks about how sh*tty it would be to be pregnant and fat during the summer, only to follow that up with how late her period was, and while it would be COMPLETELY UNWELCOME, she and her husband would just have to deal with whatever comes their way.

Yea? Awesome.

Choke on your lunch.

*sigh*

Speaking of lunch - I headed home to let the dog out during my lunch break, only to get back in the car and promptly spill juice ALL OVER myself halfway to work.  The kind of spill that you feel all the way through to the back.  Soak-your-underwear kind of spill.

ACTUAL PICTURES!!            lol

After turning around to change pants AND underwear back at home, something made me check our mail before heading back to work...

In the mailbox was a prayer letter from my uncle who had married E and I.  It was very touching, though I have to admit I barely read but a few words through the tears as I was heading back to work.
(Will post later update with prayer letter!)

Aaaaaand a christening invitation.

Isn't that peachy keen.

I have to say though, that I absolutely love the parents.  They are E's cousin and her husband, and the four of us have been close for a few  years now.  Needless to say, they have been nothing but great to us the past couple weeks...

Good days and bad days...

1 comment:

  1. Your uncle married you and your husband! My husband's uncle married us :) How thoughtful of him to send you a letter, I can't wait to read what he wrote!

    Keep up with going to the gym and being motivated by that bikini! I need to whip myself into shape as well!

    ReplyDelete