Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am THANKFUL - that my husband and I are healthy, and have a healthy and happy relationship.

I am THANKFUL - that we have a great dog (even though he tends to eat dirty underwear *GAG*) and that we'll have expanded our family soon with another one (even if it isn't Molly. ARGH)

I am THANKFUL - that I have a good and secure job.

I am THANKFUL - that we own our two cars and only have a mortgage to worry about.

I am THANKFUL - that we can afford to have a mortgage.

I am THANKFUL - for fabulously loving family and friends and the close relationships I have.

Mostly for this post,
I am THANKFUL - SO VERY THANKFUL - for the friendships that have come out of this craptastic experience.  They are my silver lining.  They keep me sane when I have to deal with unplanned and unwanted pregnancy announcements at work.  They GET me and what I've gone through.  They understand and sympathize and EMPATHIZE.  They're my PEOPLE.  (like, the Grey's Anatomy kind of People - not like, "Let My People Go" kind of people...)

Day #4 of Project 365, Thank You flowers:

1 comment:

  1. :) I couldn't agree more! We have so much to be thankful for!!!

    I am so thankful that you and I were able to connect and become friends via this whole shitty deal. I wish that we never had to go through this at all but at least we have each other to make it through the day.

    ReplyDelete