Waiting to hear (TODAY) the second beta from 19dpo - but I've finally allowed myself to get excited when the second line on the Wondfo officially became darker than the test line (and yes I'm still POAS, don't judge a PGALer!)
* I've got a dinner lined up tonight with a girlfriend, for which I've already pulled the "oh no, don't bother picking up any wine - I'm on antibiotics for a root canal anyways..."
* I got two awesome doses of good news at work, the first being a nice 8.5% raise (hollah for a dollah!) and the next about the lawsuit I have been working on like a madwoman: they are (FINALLY) appealing the ridiculous document requests the other side keeps submitting (last request was 56 items...) so I am greatly relieved to have that no longer looming over my head with a deadline of 11/30...
* Send much love to Katherine who got AWESOME news that her first round of IVF worked!
* Congrats to another PGALer Weaslewam who had a great first u/s today where she heard baby's heartbeat!
* Good vibes to aspGriswold for another awesome beta draw this Friday!
And now some fun JPEGs/GIFs because this post was kinda boring... (they'll get better I promise!)