Thursday, November 8, 2012

Core-crunching and Crazed...

And that would be pineapple core... making sure to nom on some every day until I sob my face off at either BFN or BFP (and I'm pretty sure I'll cry at either one)

We're all pretty and dusted with our first snowfall, but the freezing temperatures were the last thing this region needed with so many out of power still...
All done and back from wakes, funeral and services for E's grandfather, work is INSANE, with a million things that needed to be done yesterday...

So I will be catching up on blogging/reading/commenting hopefully tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm nothing like eating pineapple core. I suggest blending it into a smoothie, and by blending it - I mean keep the blender on even though you're sure everything is liquified for about 1 minute longer than you think you need to! Cuz otherwise they'll get stuck in your straw.

    Take pics of the snow!

    ReplyDelete