Friday, November 16, 2012

stoopid Spoiler Alert...

So I'll admit - I'm a Twihard.

HARDCORE Twihard - but not hardcore enough to go wait in line last night and battle tweenagers for the best seats at a midnight screening...

No I'm the mature, older Twihard that will be going for a matinee Sunday morning because 1 - $6 tickets?!? and 2 - no lines, no seat-snafus, no crowds...

So this morning, when I see a message board thread titled "Breaking Dawn Part II (SPOILER ALERT)" I'm all pshaw, I've read all four books so many times, there's not a single spoiler alert they can get me with...

And I read - THE SPOILER ALERT: (helloooooo SPOILER ALERT to Twihards!)

"I can't believe they killed ___________...."



OH FUCKETY FUCK CRAP SHIT POO - SONUVABITCH!!! 

NO NO NO NO NO!! I CAN'T UNREAD WHAT I JUST READ!!!


There were rumors (before the movie actually came out) that they had changed the ending, and I had read a theory that they added an epic battle scene in the movie... I should have just left it at that, said to myself - ok yup, that's the change people are taking about.

Now I'm gonna be watching the movie Sunday morning, eyeing the character with pity, knowing he/she's gonna bite it... (HA - no pun intended...)


(Even though the second line got nice and dark this morning - YES I'm still peeing on sticks, don't judge - I'm going at lunch today for a beta draw... Here's to nice numbers!)

1 comment:

  1. FX for an awesome draw! And I hope by some miracle they give you the results earlier than next week!

    Also, perfect gif for wanting to forget something you just saw! AHHHH I'm sorry your movie got spoiled for you!!!

    ReplyDelete