1. On the way to work I sneezed so hard I got boogers/loogies on my dashboard this morning. While (I'm sure) pretty comical to watch, it was actually quite dangerous (and disgusting) trying to wipe it off, without smearing it from here to kingdom come...
2. I am officially no longer in possession of ANY WISDOM TEETH! (Don't worry, the wisdom has not left the building... although some may argue otherwise... especially when I made comments such as "oh yes, please, shoot me up, Novocaine is great for teeth pulling" and "no, no - I did not feel that needle at all!" [utter lie] to the oral surgeon this afternoon...)
3. While nursing a gaping hole in my mouth, I efficiently took care of myself for dinner, as Eric is visiting his family (brief melancholia here - his grandfather is officially on morphine and hospice, thoughts and prayers for his family as they go through this time...)
My fellow blogger-nominator is the lovely aspGriswold (who is currently going through her 2nd, and hopefully last ((because its so SUCCESSFUL!)) round of IVF, send her T&P's!) who has posed the following questions:
The most ridiculous thing on this current list might be getting a new tattoo, but considering I already have five it's not quite ridiculous I guess... I definitely want to scuba though - like, full-breathing-apparatus-required-scuba diving...
SO - now it's my turn to nominate some kick-ass blogs (and some kickASS blog authors) to receive the Liebster Blog Award and to answer 11 questions created by moi (and I hope it's ok to change the rules a little, highlighting 6 blogs instead of the 11, as that would basically wipe out my blogroll and double nominate a few people...)
1. Katherine over at Grow Baby Grow
2. Ducky over at I'm Just Ducky, Thanks
3. Alexis over at Our Journey Through This Lovely Life