Friday, July 6, 2012

Bikini Bod vs Baby Bod

I barely had a start on the Baby Bod - only just some lovely bloat for awhile...

But part of my Buggy List was getting into FANTASTIC shape (yes, I know the irony - just in time to get pregnant again, God willing - but I'm not banking on ANYTHING happening, positive or negative.)

I've been kickin' it with the grannies in Aqua Cardio, and played some hardcore beach volleyball on the 4th that I'm STILL incapable of walking correctly from - dirty minds out of the GUTTER - my muscles are all just sore! 

And my lovely Groupon item arrived yesterday:

And yes, that's how I look in mine.
(HAH!)

If you'll remember, I can stay pretty trim and thin, but who doesn't love a little help when holding it in?!  (sorry for the Dr Seuss-themed brag!)

I'll be rocking this bad boy tomorrow under a to-be-determined dress at the christening for E's cousins.  They have Baby B - who just flirts and smiles at me and I absolutely LOVE it.  I'm hoping that, since E is his godfather, I have a right to dominate baby-time and hold him for as long as possible!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, and here's why:
As many women of similar experiences have eloquently put, it's not the people who already have babies that bother me - it's the newly pregnant ones!

Liiiike - my assistant at work who had her 2nd OB appoint this week after BLASTING out her 4w pregnancy to EVERYONE and then proceeded to complain to me about having to have frequent appointments because of her diabetes and the results of her own poor eating habits over the past 30 years.
(I bet they're wearing Spanxx like mine...)



Lawsuit that I'm having to prepare and provide documentation for at work is royally sucking.  I've decided not to let that stress me out.

All I need is more stress here at CD21 with fading OPK lines that never completely went positive, and an almost temp shift.

What I DO need:

And hopefully some of this, if we can sneak away after the christening to head down the shore tomorrow night:






 
P365

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm green with envy to you and your skinny bod! Haha seriously! But I commend you for getting into the best shape possible pre baby because that'll only make it easier to get BACK to that shape (or at least somewhere close) after baby!

    You rule for making fitness a priority!

    And I hope you get tonnnnsssss of baby time! :) You deserve it and it'll help you keep your eyes on the prize!

    ReplyDelete