Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nothing but Nails...

and so begins E's overnight canoeing trip which started a little rocky when his alarm failed to go off at 6am, so he rushed out of the house at 6:55 with a frantic "goodbye, love you" and a kiss, and left me wide awake for the day.  FAAAH-bulous.

So now - some quality time catching up on Sister Wives, Dance Moms and a rewatching of one of my current favorite movies - Crazy Stupid Love - all while giving myself a MUCH needed mani!  (Good thing I did that BEFORE cracking open the Pinot Grig!) 


andplusalso - negative HPT this morning in addition to what I thought was spotting starting in the afternoon, which proceeded to disappear.  So as usual, for lately, I have no clue what's going on.  WIN.

Also - CONGRATULATIONS to my blogger friend over at MoreSalt on new home ownership - welcome to the HomeDepotOnSaturdayMornings Club!

1 comment: