Friday, July 20, 2012

Good Things...

... come to those who work their ass off.

As I told the boss I was leaving early today for a concert in the city, not only was he cool about it - but he wanted to give me a bonus right then for working like crazy on the lawsuit!

So guess who's got $1500 already burning a hole in her bank account?!?!?!

Aaaaand guess who's going to be mature about this new windfall of money? UGH me.

But there will definitely still be some left over after I pay off my two credit cards! $500 left over! Which will still do a nice little shopping trip!

And then the grown up in me says, ok - slpurge, but only $100.  You're going to save the rest!

BUT - I am going to celebrate!  Off to a night in NYC for a Josh Rouse concert with my Muffin!  (Also lots of girl time, drinking - and hopefully minimum drunk dialing - a problem we've had in the past!)

Quick P365 of my favorite rain boots - I think I'm going to wear them tonight - still raining!

1 comment: