Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence?!

More like Dependence.  I can't go through a day without temping (between 7:45 and 8:15) and then PIAC for an OPK, and doing it all again that night, to make sure not to miss any LH surge!!  I can't go through a day without figuring where I'm going to squeeze in my 8oz of POM juice - little cheerleaders for my ute lining: gotta regroup and rebuild!

And here we are - CD19 and still no positive OPK and no temp shift.  I'm about to go crazy!!!!
AAAAAAGH!

Last month I didn't get a pre-O temp dip until ON CD20 (and of course, I wasn't OPKing) but I believe there's still hope!  I'll just sit my reproductive system down for a pep-talk...

 "You gotta START this family, ovaries - GOT IT?!"
You can't be annovulatory!!


In the meantime, last night was an 8th grade graduation party for E's adopted little sister at my in-laws new house - hellooooo pool!  
And in typical fashion, I picked up her card and gift ON THE WAY to meeting him at the house.  (Hallmark store was a lifesaver!! Found a cute little birthstone heart necklace and heart anklet!)

But wouldn't you know - the graduation cards would be RIGHT NEXT to the "Pregnancy" and "BabyShower" cards.   Duh - common sense those two should go together...

Ok, K - take a deep breath and just focus on the Grad cards... DAMMIT of COURSE they only have ones for Brother, Daughter, Son, College Grad - NO WHERE is there a card for a sister!   AAGGGH there's the Pregnancy ones again - DONT.  PANIC.

GUH.  I made it out alive, and was able to later enjoy some great fireworks that we could see from the front step.  
As E and I were getting ready to head home, I saw something that made my night:  his sister was already wearing both the necklace and anklet.  


Today we've already accomplished some small fix-ups around the house, so we're gonna reward ourselves with some good 'ole 4th of July partying.  BBQ at the neighbors across the street (the party animals of the block - aside from US of course!) and then a bar with outdoor volleyball courts - drunken sports are always entertaining!!

You're Welcome. =)



P365
  Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment