Monday, July 9, 2012

NOT Blackjack

Holy mother of all that is holy.  Someone forgot to remind Kate she's not 21 anymore....

I still feel physically hungover from the busy weekend - I was almost looking FORWARD to work this morning!!!

Friday night we took E's two adopted sisters (14 and 15) to play GLOW-IN-THE-DARK mini golf!  I think he and I were more excited about it than his sisters... And guess who somehow won?? THE WORST PUTT-PUTT'er EVER:        me.  *Shrugs* go figure!

The coolest thing of the night (and YES I had to take a picture):
coolest soap dispenser ever

Saturday morning was "Get up before you're used to on the weekend" and off we went to the christening.   
The whole get-out-of-bed-before-you're-ready was so E could be there early for a run-through as godfather.  We arrived only to sit there for 30 minutes, and when 12oclock rolled around, they just began - no run through.  
I could have slept longer!!!! grrr.... but Baby G did what all babies do - cried through the baptism and then passed the eff out for all the cute pictures, mine included.
P365

We hightailed it to the Jersey Shore after the party - foooooor the after party? 

Serious drinking and drinking games ensued - whiskey, no chaser!
And for those of you that watch Jersey Shore - I got CheeseSteaks Unlimited bitch! 
And then I got to watch Wasted Guy puke at CheeseSteaks Unlimited, bitch!  And YES! I took a picture! you're welcome.
 Never even moved his head.

Overall, it was a good night.


Relaxed on the beach, nursing small hangovers the next morning.

Hit an awesome sidewalk sale with the ladies (SIL, her friend, and E's cousin) and got some cute summer dresses, all for under $30!  Don't you just LUUUUV a bargain!


 AND THEN.


BUGGY ITEM ACCOMPLISHED!
 In RED WHITE and BLUE, no less! 

 (someone else's phone)



On the Baby Brain:  so apparently I O'd a week ago... which somewhat sucks for our BD timing, but hey look - I'm almost halfway through the 2ww already!

Whatever the hell's going on "down there," I know I'm a royal bitch today - 
"I don't take no crap from NO-bahdy!!" 

So at least I know there's hormones raging, whichever ones and for whatever reason!  
I've already forewarned E he better WATCH IT tonight!  That was nice of me, right?! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm a relatively new follower of your blog, but I had question...that picture at the Jersey Shore, of the beach with the pier, is that at Wildwood? I only ask, because I went to Wildwood every summer as a kid, and that roller coaster looks familiar.

    http://ineversaiditwouldbeeasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following =)
      It's actually Seaside Heights (where the Hersey Shore show is actually filmed lol)
      I have been to Wildwood too - there's a number of piers in both places, and they DO look ALOT alike!

      Delete
    2. Also - I'm glad you posted your blog link - I tried to look for it in connection to your profile a few weeks ago, couldn't find it for some reason...

      Delete
  2. They definitely look similar.
    You're welcome. I try to post it when I comment, but I usually forget.

    ReplyDelete