Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dog Days of Summer




I love visiting my Muffin in NYC and one of the best things is brunch on a Saturday morning.  Except she had to be at work at 7am.


And I pansied out from brunch alone with my Nook - so I treated myself to a NJ brunch - OJ and frozen waffles.



Tell me that ain't as good as a NYC brunch!












                     And my go-to mug:






























So while I am eating brunch at our fabulous little bistro set on the back porch, Battle of the Bees continues...
E thought he'd forgo the professionals, and tried to get rid of the bees' nest that has haunted and terrorized him for days now:

Very entertaining during breakfast, and YES - some bees were harmed during filming:
 
Don't forget, we're from NJ - and we saved a ton of money on a hitman!


There were other casualties too:
I was standing at the railing watching the circus of E running back and forth in his cat-burglar getup when something came and buzzed up on the back of my neck.  I freaked and flung everything - my arms, my mug, my coffee. 

My sexy mug is not so sexy any more - RIP...


 After a proper amount of mourning, we headed to my in-laws' house to hang poolside - dog days of summer are HOT!!

































1 comment:

  1. I wish I had access to a pool!!! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend (minus the whole bee problem!)

    ReplyDelete