Friday, July 27, 2012

Quick update before we head down the shore for E's surprise party tomorrow!

We grilled out the other night - deliciousness...
copyright Moments Captured 2012

Had all of E's family over last night for pizza, cake and coffee - with 11 adults and 2 teenager girls, a tornado basically tore through my house for 3 hours and left as soon as it came! (And better yet - I got NO pictures of any of it... cake, candles, gift opening... that's what happens when you hostess his family!)

Hoping to get some great pics this weekend at the surprise party (of which I still think E has no stinking clue!)

Checking out for the weekend, see you all Sunday night - hopefully sunburned, hungover and thoroughly partied out!

***ANDPLUSALSO

I wish I lived in South Africa.   
That is all.
Graeme Moore and his South African swim 'bros' chill out in an ice bath

1 comment:

  1. Ok, both pictures can only be described as DELICIOUS. That is all ;)

    ReplyDelete