Tuesday, January 22, 2013

And it's begun...

Dear Baby -

I did it this past weekend... I started working on your nursery (wow it feels weird even TYPING that...)

When your daddy and I moved into our house, we knew we would one day be using your room as a nursery - but until then, just crammed in moving boxes we had no clue what to do with...

Well I went through them all.  And started organizing shelves and clearing out corners...

And laid out the blanket that your grandma (my mommy!) made for us - it's waiting patiently for you...

I set up the nightlight/lamp that lit the night for my sister's little girls, your cousins...

And while there's a really good chance all this will be moved to different final locations (what with clearing the room out to paint, and setting up furniture we haven't picked out yet), the little corner in an otherwise empty room makes this so real...

And after I worked for hours clearing out your nursery, I decided you and I deserved a TV-rest for the night:
You and me...
13w4d

2 comments: