Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Public: Out and Proud!

So it's actually been over a week since we made it OFFICIAL (and by official, I mean we went public with the pregnancy on FBook - NOTHING'S official until it's on there...)

If you've been following for awhile, you know I dabble in photography - well I wanted to personalize the announcement with my own pictures and tore through the house an entire night trying different lighting and different ideas, getting frustrated when one setup after another wasn't producing The Perfect Shot.

Until one finally did...
(Obviously the above picture had a clear last name on f.acebook... lol)*
*Also, thanks Weaslewam for the pregnancy brain catch - I forgot to blur the mirror reflection of the letters... ooof!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! I especially love the fact that you used the scrabble tiles... you're so freaking creative!

    ReplyDelete