Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Randomized blather...

True blog-entry style - utter and complete stream of conscious & thoughts:



If I could go back...
...to sophomore year of college and the long-distance relationship I was in that created a mountain of credit card debt, flying to and from each other, and shopping and wreckless spending every college student falls victim to.

If I could go back...
...to December of 2010 when E and I decided we were ready to start TTC.  I'd tell myself, DON'T WAIT to go off bcp until May just because you don't want to be pregnant and showing at BFF's wedding in September.  JUST DO IT!  It might take (aLOT) longer than you think...

If I could go back...
...to Easter of this year when, while visiting family in Texas, I let pregnancy hormones take over and I chopped off my hair - now it's just a nice "mom" haircut without the mom part...

If I could go back...
...to two weeks after Easter.  The exact second a tiny heart stopped beating.  I wish I had those three whole weeks back, when I was blissfully ignorant.  Three weeks is a long time when you're TTCAL...

1 comment:

  1. For the record, you do NOT have a "mom" haircut! Just keep taking those prenatals and hopefully it grows quickly and STRONG!

    ReplyDelete