Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Feel-Good Shopping

If you couldn't tell from previous posts, I'm a budding photographer.  Or I aspire to be a budding photographer.  Or something like that...

So I've been obsessively reading This Lady's incredible photo-journalistic blog.  And when I say obsessively reading, I mean - I started from the very beginning.  Like, 2007 beginning.  I've watched her post-style morph and learned cool photoshop techniques with, and from, her.  And I'm frantically trying to catch up to current day - a little under a year to go!

But another REALLY cool thing is all the sponsors she has - for jewelry, headbands, swimsuits, diaper bags, purses, baby clothes - that she believes her readers will enjoy.

And I decided to enjoy today.
Ordered these earrings:
12
and these "bobbies":
12

from a fabulous store, Darlybird.  Which is fabulous because I got all of the above, plus shipping, for $25...


Yup.

More Flowers.  Because I'm BadAss, and feeling good.  Especially from hot yoga last night - I'm BACK on the Buggy List!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm thanks for feeding my shopping addiction, lady! I want a ton of those cute bobby pins :)

    ReplyDelete