Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another year, but Forever Young!

Usually, the older you get the smaller your birthday celebrations are.  I think it should be, the older you get - the BIGGER the celebration!

So begins my birthday week!

Sunday night, E had all of our friends and family over for a Birthday BBQ which was a major success, despite the weather's efforts to rain on my parade...















On my actual birthday, yesterday, E made me a seriously fluffy pancake breakfast, complete with fabulous lovey-dovey card.
















Don't forget the fruit!


I was relieved to finally get home to wine and berries later that night after a looong day at work - yes I had to work on my birthday, serious tragedy and yet just a #firstworldproblem...




And even though I'm SERIOUSLY slacking on the whole be-active-and-be-a-beach-body part of the buggy list, I DID NOT forget about the slinky-dress-night-on-the-town part!!!




Dinner...




Drinks...







and one Daring Dress...

1 comment: