- She's practicing inhaling and exhaling with her rapidly developing lungs.
- It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And her brain will keep on getting more complex.
- Your baby may recognize both your and your partner's voices by now.
- The same leg cramps, backaches, constipation and hemorrhoids of previous weeks.
- Skin, hair and nail changes -- they might be thicker, grow faster or be more brittle.
- Snissing (that's peeing when you sneeze). Baby is putting a ton of pressure on your bladder. Make frequent pit stops.
- By 27 weeks pregnant, your uterus has swelled to the size of a basketball.
Maternity Clothes: enjoying the panels. getting ready for the weather-switch over, I have lots of sweaters waiting to be worn!
Symptoms: lots of kicks (and mood swings)
Sleep: no change (enjoying it while I can, around the random just-because wake-ups (I think it's BabyGirl's nighttime calisthenics that actually wake me... lol))
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Movement: Lots still!
Stretch Marks: Still just ones I had on my hips from highschool...
Gender: Baby Girl!!
Labour Signs: none yet. (Thank god, especially after the crazy/weird/scary bout last night)
Belly Button In or Out?: In (never turned out last time either - though I finally took out my belly-button ring this time...)
Wedding Rings on or off?: On
Happy or Moody?: Happy today! (at the minute, at least. lol)
Purchases for Momma: they're not pregnancy/maternity related, but I got three pairs of shoes while at the mall yesterday - one being a pair of boots that I've been wanting (that style anyways) for awile now:
Miss Anything?:aside from the usual "alcohol please!" I miss being able to be really physically active (or even just go for a long walk!) without getting lightening crotch and RLP...
Looking forward to: next Monday - 28week appointment, GTT and - we'll be getting our official eviction date set!!!!!
and last night (before shit hit the fan - HA, no pun intended!) when BabyGirl was all lopsided: