Monday, September 28, 2015

Official 27Week Check-In

27 Weeks
Seriously?!
WTF is a Rutabaga?!

Baby
  • She's practicing inhaling and exhaling with her rapidly developing lungs.
  • It's official: Baby's showing brain activity! And her brain will keep on getting more complex.
  • Your baby may recognize both your and your partner's voices by now.
 
Momma
  • The same leg cramps, backaches, constipation and hemorrhoids of previous weeks.
  • Skin, hair and nail changes -- they might be thicker, grow faster or be more brittle.
  • Snissing (that's peeing when you sneeze). Baby is putting a ton of pressure on your bladder. Make frequent pit stops.
  • By 27 weeks pregnant, your uterus has swelled to the size of a basketball.
Best Moments This Week:As always, when Baby Girl moves =)
Total Weight Gain: Was up to about 20, but counting in the -2lbs from GutOlympics2015 last night, at 18 lbs gained. (almost identical to where I was with Button at this point! Why do I feel bigger then?!)

Maternity Clothes: enjoying the panels. getting ready for the weather-switch over, I have lots of sweaters waiting to be worn!

Symptoms: lots of kicks (and mood swings)

Sleep: no change (enjoying it while I can, around the random just-because wake-ups (I think it's BabyGirl's nighttime calisthenics that actually wake me... lol))
Food Cravings: nothing really crazy - it can change hour to hour...

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No

Movement: Lots still!

Stretch Marks: Still just ones I had on my hips from highschool...

Gender: Baby Girl!!

Labour Signs: none yet. (Thank god, especially after the crazy/weird/scary bout last night)

Belly Button In or Out?: In (never turned out last time either - though I finally took out my belly-button ring this time...)

Wedding Rings on or off?: On

Happy or Moody?: Happy today! (at the minute, at least. lol)
Purchases for baby: I got a few things (two onesies, a sleep sack, two pairs of pants) from the local thrift store again ($1 for a onesie?! SOLD!)

Purchases for Momma: they're not pregnancy/maternity related, but I got three pairs of shoes while at the mall yesterday - one being a pair of boots that I've been wanting (that style anyways) for awile now:


Miss Anything?:aside from the usual "alcohol please!" I miss being able to be really physically active (or even just go for a long walk!) without getting lightening crotch and RLP...

Looking forward to: next Monday - 28week appointment, GTT and - we'll be getting our official eviction date set!!!!!
since last BumpShot:


and last night (before shit hit the fan - HA, no pun intended!) when BabyGirl was all lopsided:
(I just realized, she doesn't look as lopsided as she was... lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment