and I'm pretty sure this chick made some kind of big move/turn last night because - holy UNCOMFORTABLE... I felt like my stomach was up in my chest, and had that is that vomit or do I need to burp feeling while I tossed and shifted and changed positions on the couch every few seconds (while watching Fear the Walking Dead!)
Baby Girl must have completed her shift (whichever way it was) by this morning because I feel SO MUCH BETTER! (and am feeling like there are more kicks now on the left side, when I used to feel her on the right side... whatever that means for whichever way she's facing...)
Next appointment to check isn't until the first week of October - I've got my 1hour GTT scheduled at the same time, and we'll be scheduling the date for the RCS! (of course, if she's anything like her big brother, she'll come whenever she damn well pleases, even if it's days before a scheduled RCS!)
- She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium — she now knows which way is up and which is down.
- She's growing more fat and more hair too!
- Constipation. Be sure to eat plenty of fiber-rich foods!
- Hemorrhoids -- baby is putting a ton of pressure on your digestive tract. And the constipation certainly isn't helping. (thanking the lord - never had these while pregnant with Button, and so far so good with this pregnancy!)
- Gas and bloating. Your hormones are slowing down digestion, creating excess gas. YUP. oooooh boy, YES.
- Heartburn. Since baby is pushing on your digestive system it can push stomach acid up your esophagus. no heartburn yet, just a teensy reflux-feeling when drinking after a meal...
- All-over aches and pains, thanks to hormone fluctuations.
- Trouble sleeping. It's tough to get comfy with that big belly in the way!
Maternity Clothes: totally in - and I can't help but buy more whenever I'm at Burlington Coat Factory, even with allllllll the fall/winter stuff I have to pull out of bins (both from Button's pregnancy and hand-me-downs!)
Symptoms: lots of kicks (and mood swings)
Sleep: no change here - each night now I'm waking up at least once per night. not necessarily to pee, but just - waking up... thankfully I get back to sleep relatively quickly (after a few pillow adjustments)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Movement: Lots still!
Stretch Marks: Still just ones I had on my hips from highschool...
Gender: Baby Girl!!
Labour Signs: none yet.
Belly Button In or Out?: In (never turned out last time either - though I finally took out my belly-button ring this time...)
Wedding Rings on or off?: On
Happy or Moody?: yup, still moody... some days I can't stand the sight of E any more (like on Sunday when he tried to claim that I "wouldn't let him go fishing" with his dad because he "had to come to church instead" (I am so proud of the fact that I have never ever, not even once as a wife told E he couldn't do anything he wanted to...)
Purchases for Momma: Bought a few cheap tops from Burlington on Saturday (I had to return a wallet for E so I had store credit anyways!)
Miss Anything?: nothing really, I could still use a nice relaxing drink on a Friday evening after a long work week...
Looking forward to:getting a RCS date so we can finalize travel plans for my parents to come up at Christmas time! (Also looking forward to tonight being the last night for the awesome yeast infection cream/treatment... YAY!)