- She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
- Her face is fully formed now — she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
- She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat — and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking. (sorry baby for all the road-rage outbursts... I can't stand NJ drivers!!!)
- Swollen ankles and feet (it's totally normal, but call your doc if it's extreme or sudden!) actually no swelling here... so far!
- Braxton Hicks contractions. Be sure to drink plenty of water and change positions frequently to stay comfortable. no noticeable BH... trying to stay hydrated!
- Aching back -- sorry, but this will likely linger for a while. off & on - I can actually feel pelvic/coccyx shifting with each step I take down the stairs! blugh
- Bleeding and/or swollen gums, common because of (you guessed it) pregnancy hormones. yup yup yup - every time I floss I bleed now... (also totally need to get to the dentist before 2nd tri is over...)
Maternity Clothes: totally in (except for maxi skirts. regular (even flowy) tanks don't quite reach now!)
Symptoms: lots of kicks (and mood swings)
Sleep: Each night now I'm waking up at least once per night. not necessarily to pee, but just - waking up... thankfully I get back to sleep relatively quickly (after a few pillow adjustents)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Movement: Lots still!
Stretch Marks: Still just ones I had on my hips from highschool...
Gender: Baby Girl!!
Labour Signs: none yet. (though at my OB appt yesterday, I mentioned the difficulty I'd been having trying to discern what's regular for discharge, odors (if any), color, itching, etc. and of course, she "took a peek" only to discover I have a "slight Y.I." but we'll wait until the culture results come back tomorrow to be sure before starting any treatment... UGH fun. first ever diagnosed Y.I...
Belly Button In or Out?: In (never turned out last time either)
Wedding Rings on or off?: On
Happy or Moody?: omg so moody... it doesn't help that, during a very calm normal discussion about date night and sitters for Ben and if there's time to do dinner and a movie, E pulls the "I'm not discussing this while you're in a mood."
Purchases for Momma: None recently... I am getting excited for the fall weather - it'll feel like I bought a new wardrobe when I can bring out my maternity corduroys and sweaters that I have!
Miss Anything?: to be honest? drinking... there have been so many work days lately (today included so far) where I really want a nice martini at the end of the day (or like today, where I wonder how socially acceptable it would have been to go home at lunch and get a drink...)
Looking forward to: this December, really! I can't wait to meet baby girl!!