Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Rata-Tooooey

(Isn't ratatouille like, the poor man's dish because it's whatever you can find, or whatever is left, in your kitchen?)

Here's my Whatever's In My Mind right now:


1. The silver lining to a short LP - I didn't see a negative HPT this cycle! (no time for one...)

2. to allow (more than) sufficient time for tattoo healing,  I've been going braless for over a week now.  (Not that I ever really needed one, I guess... except when nursing and these babies became Bs! lame.  I know.)
But I just might be on to something.... (that something being Bra-Free Fridays EVERYDAY!)


3. Curse E.L.F. and their great prices - I got an email saying an additional 40% off today, so of course off to their website I went to load up on cheap cosmetics... (I've been using their eyeshadow primer as an under-eye brightener under my foundation - AMAZING DISCOVERY!)

Another discovery?

Something fishy with some (all?) of their Mineral products...

I love me some mineral foundations - mostly from that one time years ago I tried my sister's BareMinerals powder foundation and loved it, so I'm totally not an expert or anything...

So I read through the description of their Mineral Blemish Kit because I am totally in need of a good yellow/green tone blemish corrector, or whatever you call that. (lol told you I'm not an expert)

And curious me, I click on the "California Residents" link (because I've visited the land of eternal sunshine enough, have a LOT of family living out there, and figured - hey, how come they get a special link with a hidden secret message?!


Here's why:





In case you missed that dark red paragraph:





But we're totally safe in New Jersey, right?!



DAFUQ?!?!



And while I kind of want to be like, well what did you expect getting cosmetics for a few bucks?!
I also wonder, how the hell can they sell this stuff?!


I'll say it again - 



P.S. I totally called them out on thatsitethatrhymeswithSpaceBook. 
Tagged 'em (and bagged 'em)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah can't see as I blame you for tagging them on that one.

    ReplyDelete