Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Copy Kat!

I am so jealous of the success this gal has had on her What's Growing Wednesdays, I've decided to do a one-time What's Growing Wednesday myself!


Hola1 Hola2

Because I'm so stinkin' proud of our cute little pumpkin! 
E lovingly cultivated the plants, and unfortunately has to battle that white you see in the picture - a "dry mildew" he discovered a few nights ago... hopefully we make it to a full-crop this fall!




And a quick Wardrobe Wednesday:
All the pictures I post for WW are best approximations I can find online as I either have had it so long I can't remember where I got it (cardigan!) or it came from a thrift store somewhere (green skirt!)...

And to show you how close I get when I do these approximations, an actual live WardrobeWednesday gratuitous work-bathroom shot:

P.S. apparently fabric rosettes make my boobs look big.  Note to self!

1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit! So cute and I didnt realize how cute the rosettes actually are on shirts (I haven't been brave enough to experiment with them yet, I'm so boring). Cute pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete