Thursday, July 3, 2014

Seriously REALLY "Full Circle"...

Waiting.

No, not the movie (which is SO TRUE about wait-staff! and  the restaurant industry! I mean - anyone work at a restaurant and NOT have an underage hostess that the creepy older manager hit on?!)

It starts with Waiting to O.  You're chasing those elusive CH's - wishing the day away til it's temp time again and you can see that nice post-O temp to confirm.

And thus begins the dreaded 2WW.  14 days (Or 11 if you're like me and like to test slightly early - my LP averaged 12 days anyway! OR 8 days if you really like to test early - I tried to avoid this as any BFN I got I'd be like, but it's fiiiiiine because it's waaaaaay too early for this test to be accurate! and then the awful hope would be prolonged...)

And then, a different kind of 2WW last summer - when, because he was a scheduled C-Sec, I had a set 14-day countdown... (which got cut short - NOT due to my impatience, but due to his impatience!)

And lo-and-behold, I was nonchalantly procrastinating at work (sh!) and was Bumpin' and saw this:


14 Days...
a 2WW until this guy is
ONE YEAR OLD...

Hola1 Hola2 Hola1
His favorite: "Squishy"                              He's beginning to <3 Mickey!                        Mommy and Me




Some fun from last weekend DTS:
Hola1 Hola2 Hola1

Kid couldn't get enough of the beach... (literally. He made multiple attempts at SANDwiches (HA! get it?! SANDwiches?!) that, yup, went in the mouth...)

Hola1 Hola2 Hola1
He also LOVES LOVES LOVES the water - and thankfully it was a decent temp for him to play in...
(and holy ZOMG to E's farmer tan right?! He saw this pic and was like, TELL ME I DIDN'T LOOK THAT BAD! *I'm looking closer now, and that pic is just so not flattering as he does not have the beer gut that he appears to possess in the pic... lol*)

And after a long day at the beach (where I slathered SPF 50 on Ben every hour or so because, #badparenting - I forgot his rashguard shirt thing, as well as an umbrella - we had to rent on the beach!) these boys were tuckered out:

We'll be spending Friday (hopefully) at my IL's pool (forecast of rain?! boooooo) followed by a big family BBQ in CT on Saturday (here's hoping we can time the drive with Ben's morning nap!)

Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment