I know, I know - I told you last time you had to wait too...
There's just so many pictures, so much fun - so many details attended to by yours truly! Things like Twelve@twelve that need my full attention, not me sitting at work (supposedly working!) and trying to smash together 12 things about my big boy...
For now, to whet your appetite:
darling, sweet, dear husband - I truly love you (most of the time!)
But my curiosity is demanding to know - how the F*%& did you live alone for the years before we moved in together?!
Because here's how a typical Mommy-getting-Ben-ready morning goes:
- Wake up Ben, change Ben (usually just his diaper - he chills in PJ's for breakfast)
- Feed Ben
- Supervise Ben self-entertaining on the bathroom floor ("DON'T TOUCH THAT TOILET SEAT!") while I get made up
- Get Ben dressed, pack anything he needs (for daycare its nothing, but for MIL's its EVERYTHING)
- HEAD OUT!
And here's how a typical Daddy-getting-Ben-ready morning goes:
- Wake up Ben, change Ben (ask me where the new diapers are - where you left them when you got home buying them last night!)
- Feed Ben (ask where the clean spoons are - ummmm dishwasher??)
- Ask where the clean sippy cups are (*Sigh..... dishwasher, dear...)
- Play with Ben in the living room
- Ask where Ben's vitamins are for MIL's (cabinet where they always are)
- Get Ben dressed (ask what clothes Ben should wear)
- Ask where Ben's sneakers are (you mean the ones that got left at daycare yesterday when you picked him up and somehow didn't realize he was barefoot? Those sneakers??)
- HEAD OUT (ask where his car keys are! WHERE EVER YOU LEFT THEM, darling...