- Gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting
- She's got working taste buds!
- (and yet Baby Girl is still just "Baby Girl" - still working on a name!) Mommy:
- Increased blood flow is making the pelvic area extra-sensitive
- The weight gain has just barely begun
- The libido is resurging (oh really?! I've yet to see that! lol)
- Shortness of breath. As your uterus expands, it pushes against your lungs.
- Vaginal discharge. You can expect this to keep increasing until delivery. (great. more changing underwear midday and thinking I've "leaked")
Best Moments This Week: Seeing baby girl again this morning!!!
(profile pic makes me wonder/nervous if she's got the [Family] nose from Eric's grandfather's side.... eeek!)
(And she is 100% confirmed, yes a girl!)
Total Weight Gain: Just over 10 lbs, and baby girl measures 13oz as of this morning's anatomy scan!
Maternity Clothes: totally in (well, not quite totally - maxi skirts are still a go, as well as a few regular flowy tanks...)
Symptoms: none really, except kicks! =)
Sleep: a night here and there randomly I'll crash early on the couch, otherwise getting decent sleep (around rolling side to side and readjusting my pillow...)
Food Cravings: nothing really crazy - it can change hour to hour...
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Movement: Lots!! It was so fun to watch her kick and jump and pop on the ultrasound screen this morning and feel it at the same time!
Stretch Marks: Still just ones I had on my hips from highschool...
Gender: Baby Girl!!
Labour Signs: Too early. (was worried I was leaking fluid the last week or so, but nope - just lovely pregnancy discharge (I hate that word) and amniotic fluid levels looked great this morning!
Belly Button In or Out?: In (never turned out last time either)
Wedding Rings on or off?: On
Happy or Moody?: Happy!! I kept thinking, "thank you God!" as each measurement came back "Beautiful" (according to doc) or healthy this morning - kidneys! stomach! bladder (that the tech could see slowly filled during the scan, so she's swallowing fluid great!) four-chambered heart! umbilical cord and flow (and connection at her and placenta) looked great!
and ten fingers and toes!
Purchases for baby: Yea, I think I mentioned the baby legging splurge I went on last Friday =)
Purchases for Momma: Nothing recently - got some great tanks from SIL on Friday for my birthday!
Miss Anything?: Still would love a cold frozen something... although maybe it's not as bad, I didn't even get anything virgin when we were out for my birthday dinner on Saturday night! The raspberry lemonade tasted fabulous as is!
Looking forward to: More regular kicks - I think the bigger she gets, the better E can feel them from the outside (right now she likes to get kicking when I lay down directly on my side... although she was a mover & shaker this morning!)