Monday, December 16, 2013

Love, Mom and Dad?!

So, I usually have all of my Christmas shopping, and wrapping, done by now.
Ok, I usually have it done by Thanksgiving...
But this year - I'm not even halfway done! eeeeek!!


Amazon has become my new best friend...

I was wrapping gifts for Ben last night, and wrote on the tag:
Love, Mom & Dad

oh wow. It was so surreal to be signing that, even though I realized right after I did, that 1 - he can't read it and 2 - he won't even know really what he's opening, aside from the fact that it's colorful and noisy...
And I am almost on the Naughty List this year! E had left my laptop (weirdly enough) signed into his Amazon account... with 3 items in the cart...
And I may or may not have hovered over it thinking, hmmm - wonder what's in here!
And then, last minute, realized I did NOT want to ruin any surprises, and I quickly logged out of his account! (I may or may not have seen a glimpse of something from Samsung... lol)
So proud of myself...
And how about not proud of this confession - we had a winter storm here Saturday night, and we decided earlier on that day to head to IL's and stay the night... and one of the reasons I agreed to that was because then E couldn't bug/ask me for sex when we went to bed (you know, sleeping out in the living room on a pull-out couch... where he proceeded to hog the entire damn thing all night.)
This is a sheepish face-palm...

He and I are both hoping that with The Era of the Pump coming to a close, my libido correspondingly increases...
...of no sex

(speaking of Era of Pump ending - I forgot flanges when we went to ILs, and went 24+ hours without pumping.)
*well, I hand-expressed some during a hot bath that night...
1. IL's have a jacuzzi tub - awesome sauce
2. I was basically a cow - I got almost 2 oz just from, well, basically MILKING myself...

I pumped when we got home yesterday afternoon, and haven't pumped since. 

And am nowhere near engorged.

This is really happening....

No comments:

Post a Comment