Monday, March 10, 2014

Seven@Seven

1. He loves to double-fist, and by that I mean two rattles, two hands = lots of fun.  If he had four hands, he'd find four rattles, and rock. the EFF. out.

2. He still gets the hiccups very frequently - I love that it reminds me of his in-utero daily (sometimes TWICE daily) bouts of hiccups that would rock my belly...

3. Kid stands.  All over.  Holding me, holding Grandma, holding the dogs... (that last one makes things a little precarious...) E's cousin has predicted we will have a walker before 12 months.. (And not the Walkers that nom on brains every Sunday night on our favorite show...)
4. The boy thinks sneezing is the funniest thing since AFV! (Not a 90's child? that's America's Funniest Home Videos...)
Hola1 Hola2

5. My favorite time: family mornings with bed-head galore...
6. This boy loves his doggies, and I can just picture him discovering how much they'll love HIM when he starts throwing food from the highchair...
*blurry - it's a picture from the babysitter... I request demand them hourly...

7. When we pour water over his head in the bath, and it trickles down his face, he does this little baby-gasp and holds his breath... it's the cutest thing ever.  Well, that and wet baby lashes...
*Note to self: MUST photograph at next bath!

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby gasp that Nolan does in the bath too. Sometimes I get scared that he's scared or breathing in the water, but nope, he just knows that he should be more careful at that time! Bath time pics are standard. How else will he get embarrassed when you show his future fiance pictures when he's older?

    ReplyDelete