Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ass vs Shoes



CarRide Chronicles:
Another difference between Men and Women:

E and I were traveling (pre-baby) and were seated at our gate in the airport.  We were seated near the edge of the walk way, and watched a woman saunter by in like, leggings & stilettos.  (while I was like, kudos to the comfy leggings, I was baffled as to why anyone would want to wear heels while traveling, as cute as hers were!)

And they were really cute, so I turned to E and said, "I don't know why anyone would want to travel in those shoes, but they're really cute!"
Almost simultaneously,  he turned to me and said, "DAMN did you see her ass in those pants?!"

(apparently, only anime does "Deadpan"...)

2 comments:

  1. HA oh man... if that were my husband, I might have hit him. Then made him buy me shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would probably do the same. Men! :P

    ReplyDelete