Monday, December 7, 2015

Truckin' Along...

37 weeks yesterday, nothing new to report besides the same old... (to be honest, the last few weeks there's no change in the "weekly updates!")

lower back pain was SO KILLER after Saturday's WalkerStalkerCon (which was fun, and would have been funner if I had a scooter or wheelchair, and if one didn't have to pay like $400 to take a picture with Norman Reedus...)
(DH totally snuck a picture of him through the crowd horde at his photo-op booth...) will have to get those pictures...

Anyways - by the end of the convention, I could barely stand (walking was better than standing in place) and some residual back pain lingered last night...

There's been lots of BH (nothing regular, timing-wise, but definitely probably an average of 6-10 a day, depending on physical activity...

She has gotten pretty low (nurse made a comment at today's appointment... during which, BP/weight/urine was all pretty good...)

And I can tell: there's been some increased pelvic pressure, some hella-bad RLP (in trying to turn from side to side last night, I nearly couldn't do it due to crotch pain... oiy!)

All this to say, my last day of work is Friday - BabyGirl if you can at least hold on until Monday the 14th so I can get some time off of work (unlike when your big brother decided to come two days "early" - in fact, at 38wd5d - mere hours after I left work...)
(and yea, I know - just because she's low and I get frequent BH - that does not mean labor is imminent or any such thing...)

And as I hormonally ranted to DH, bitching (I'm sure) about a co-worker or someone who was still not directing questions to the correct staff who will be taking over during my leave - which is FOUR DAYS AWAY!! - he had the perfect casual chat-response:

KEEP CALM AND PREGGO ON...

No comments:

Post a Comment