Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Day Late, but a Dollar short?

Yesterday, on National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day, I "Came Out" and posted the following on facebook:

"While we are so so blessed today with Benjamin, the road here wasn't smooth and easy... In support of fellow loss mamas everywhere on National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day." 


And noticed another "Friend" (i.e. someone from college that I cheered with for one semester and then never spoke to again.. you know, a typical "Facebook Friend") had pictures of her 6ish-month old daughter, captioned "Loving my Rainbow baby!"
And only fellow loss moms (or maybe even loss moms that frequent blogs/boards/etc) know what that means... someone I hadn't spoken to in 8+ years and all of a sudden I felt a kinship with her... and all the other women that "liked" my post over the next few hours...
I also hope, with two close friends beginning their TTC journey, that should anyone have the misfortune shit-ass luck of experiencing a loss, they think of me and know people are here for them...


I'll never forget...
05.16.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment